Sys Boost – System Tune-Up Software
Is your computer getting hang? Sys Boost is computer system tune-up software. It is an advance and used for manage, maintain and optimize the performance of your system. Sys Boost wipes junk files or folders, optimizes internet setting, cleans browser history and internet cookies, removes disorganizes windows registry and all temporary files. Sys Boost takes a couple of minutes to do and revamp your computer system to run swiftly. It is not only allows wiping out data from your system, but also provides amazing features.
- It supports FAT, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
- It supports all version of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP etc. and Servers 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 etc.
- 800 MHZ processor or higher.
- Hard-Disk Requirements:
- 50 MB available hard disk space.
- RAM Requirements
- 256 MB for (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2000)
- 1 GB for (Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista)
This software program is compatible with FAT 16, FAT 32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and capable of reducing downtime cost. Significantly, it rescues lost files, revives disk when there is a FAT error/ mismatch, revives disk/ drive/ partition if it goes missing, recovers data files if disk is not booting, and revives disk if root folder is corrupted.
Why will users use Sys Boost?
Sys Boost software is more better than free system cleaners in many terms:
- Very fast cleaning or wiping.
- Provided password protection service.
- Restoration of registry.
- It also supports latest windows 8.1.
- Provides animated video for overview of complete process.