Unistal is recognized worldwide for our Pipeline Information Management Solution and Services and via Unistal Academy for our high quality training which is delivered through a variety of formats to assist individuals and organizations in achieving their goals by developing skills, knowledge and performance.
We have recently expanded our courses to include distance learning products that we are confident will be of great relevance to pipeliners and those wanting to become one. The Certificate in Pipeline Construction and Processes.
The programmes are offered both as a classroom or distance learning, which brings the benefit of allowing you to study at a time and pace relevant to you, without incurring the costs of travel and time out from busy schedules.
This unique course - studied over 4 weeks - is ideal for those looking to build or refresh their knowledge of the pipeline construction, management, planning, monitoring, QA/QC, GIS & Documentation.
The programme provides with a thorough practical understanding of the stages involved in onshore and offshore pipeline construction planning to operation and integrity management.
Each module is full of practical content and visual aids that is designed to be immediately applicable to your job.
- Introduction to pipeline processes
- Pipeline Project management methods
- Detailed study of survey to alignment sheet generation
- Pipe types and material management
- Construction planning and scheduling
- Methods of construction monitoring
- Detailed study of construction procedures
- Preparing the Pipe Book
- Study of nuances of Quality Processes.
- GIS and its use in Pipelines.
- Construction inspection reports and observations
- Engineering documentation (Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation, Electrical, CP etc).
- Pipeline integrity: maintenance, inspection and risk assessment.