Work Flow Management
The work flow management system helps manage the activities performed by various executives within multiple projects. The system helps track the status of activities done and pending as per a defined schedule.
• Define a project, group, package and category.
• Assign executive and approving authority for each category.
• Generate real-time activity sheet of each executive including those delayed.
• Generate report based on activities pending, issues, issues solved with relevant remarks.
• Upload relevant documents with meta data like, date, time taken and remarks.
• Vendor bill certification system tracks the bill receipt date, compares with planned schedule date, actual date of payment made and remarks if any.
Document Approval & Control System
Engineering and document and drawing approval status are tracked using this module.
1. PIMS configures the Document/ Drawing list from the Document control log & Material Control Log.
• Document/Drawing Code
• Sub Category
• Document Name
• Proposed date of Creation
• Estimated date range of Internal Document Control
• Date range for Submitting to Client for comments
• Date range for Incorporating comments
• Date range for Issuing for approval
• Date of Approval (AFC),
2. When a document/drawing is approved, it is scanned and attached.
3. Exhaustive search and summary reports are generated.
4. The document/drawing is uploaded as soon as its status is Approved.
Activity Scheduling & Monitoring System
Master activity scheduling supported with scope of work, march charts, s-curves, progress sheets are configured. Reports of planed versus actual are generated in real time from the actual progress input.
PIMS configures the Document/ Drawing list from the Document control log & Material Control Log.
• Daily Progress Report
• Weekly Progress Report
• Monthly Progress Report
• 3 Months Look Ahead Schedule
• 6 Weeks Look Ahead Schedule
• Asking rate, percentage progress and cumulative progress
• Last day work, average work for a period.
This graphical representation of the route has nodal points referenced against chainages for the following; SV/IP stations, turning points, crossings, KM posts, warning signs, city/town crossings and certain important landmarks. These points are hyperlinked to provide more details. Further click on a point gives descriptions like as date progress, digital videos of special sections, IP stations, View related pipe book page, related alignment sheet etc.
IMS has an in built alignment generation. All survey data is digitized which is used to generate the alignment sheets. During construction process, weld joints are indicated as red dots at the locations where they are welded. These joints display the weld number along with UTM coordinates and Pipe Cover.