Pipeline Construction Management Training
Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd, is a solution provider of domain focused services for Oil & Gas industry. Head quartered in New Delhi with state of the art Development & Training center at NOIDA, India.
The Course: Pipeline Construction Execution and Management Training (PCEMT).
Type of Course: Classroom/Online
Duration: 30 Days/80 Hours
Pre Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Placement Opportunities: Good candidates get placements in various pipeline construction companies like Punj Lloyd Ltd, Kalpataru PT Ltd, Essar Construction India Limited, Jaihind Projects Ltd, Corrtech India Pvt. Ltd, Galfar Engineering and Construction Limited (Oman) etc. Candidates with good engineering background also are selected by engineering consultants.
- Introduction and Purpose of Training
- Purpose of Training.
- Overview of Pipeline Construction
- Overview of Construction Activities
- Presentation of Construction activities
- Pipeline Design
- Planning & Scheduling
- Material Planning
- Equipment Mobilization
- Activity Scheduling
- Construction Procedures
- Study of QAP’s of various activities. (with Video)
- Welding Systems and procedures
- Non Destructive Testing Procedure
- Preparation of ITR’s
- Preparing Pipe-book
- Preparing Lowering & Hydro-test Compliance reports
- Pre-commissioning Procedures
- GIS System for Pipeline Construction
- Survey using GPS Devices
- Study of various layers and systems
- Digitization and mapping
- Engineering documentation and Control
For the Next Batch and Fees email us at: training (@) unistal.com